- Licorne Française
Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction. After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app.
Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognising key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app.
As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
You have a good experience in security/governance/compliance/risk matters (at least 7 years)
- You have a startup / scale-up experience
- You have worked on product / SaaS
- You know how to adapt and are sensitive to the functioning of the product and the user experience
- You are a good communicator
- You speak English!
In a context of strong growth (the number of employees doubles every year) and in a dynamic diversification of its activity (we are getting closer and closer to the banking world), security issues are more than ever at the center of attention. Reporting to the CPO (in order to be as close as possible to the product), you will be required to :
- Be in charge of security procedures (policy, procedures, guidelines, best practices, DRP…)
- Arbitrate security risks in product decisions / Risk Matrix / Risk Product
- Implementing security policies / DRP…
- Take charge of rights management, security charts, risk assessments…
- Manage the security part in the relationship with the different partners & suppliers (validation, documentation…)
- Work on compliance with different standards (ISO27001 for example)
- Training / Awareness
- International Security governance (mid-term we will have local CISO’s in different countries, you’ll be the manager)
- AWS cloud context
Salaire + Avantages
- Competitive fixed salary
- 10% variable on objectives
- Standard benefits
You wish to evolve within a startup in full expansion in a dynamic context!
- The international aspect is more and more present
- The product is expanding and diversifying enormously
- Interesting and challenging security issues