KATCHME respects your privacy and works to protect your personal data.
The legislation on the protection of personal data was modified in Europe from May 25, 2018 with the entry into force of the General Data Protection Regulation (EC 2016/67, known as “RGPD”, or “GDPR”, from English General Data Protection Regulation.)
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Cette politique de confidentialité vise à vous transmettre les informations sur la manière dont KATCHME traite vos données personnelles lors de votre utilisation du site et lorsque nous vous fournissons nos services. Le traitement de vos données personnelles pourrait inclure les données que vous nous transmettez sur ce Site lorsque vous postulez à une offre ou enregistrez votre CV dans notre base de données, quand vous effectuez une demande de cooptation, lorsque vous prenez contact avec nous ou bien lorsque nous collaborons ensemble.
This Site is not intended for use by children and we do not process any data concerning them.
Under the GDPR, KATCHME is responsible for processing your personal data and is also responsible for the site.
Person in charge : Jonathan SAVEAN
Address : 94 Rue Saint-Lazare, 75009, Paris, France
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD PARTY LINK
2. DATA INVOLVED
Personal data or personal information means any information relating to a natural person from which they can be identified. This does not include data from someone whose identity has been completely stripped/makes identification impossible (e.g. anonymized data).
We may therefore collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you when you visit our site or when you work with us – as a client to find your next employee, as a candidate when you are looking for your next job. (and even when you apply to work with us), or as a KATCHME supplier.
For the sake of transparency, we have grouped the different categories of data that we process as follows:
- Identity data: surname, first name, title, gender, nationality, date of birth.
- Contact Data: mailing address, email, phone numbers, and whether you are a customer or supplier, your job title and role within your business, your office address and headquarters address, and your business contact.
- Professional data: any information relating to your professional activity, your diplomas and your training, your centres of interest, your professional affiliations, your skills and your expertise, your salary expectations, references from your former employers or clients.
- Financial data: bank details (e.g. your bank details).
According to the GDPR, sensitive data includes any information about your ethnic origins, religion or beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, health, and any genetic or biometric data.
We are sometimes required to process sensitive data about you. This processing is always done indirectly, and does not constitute our main purpose. For example, from time to time, we are required to obtain information via your LinkedIn profile (professional data). If you have put a photo on your LinkedIn profile, we indirectly collect information on your origins, your religion or your state of health if these are visible via this photograph. Likewise, our clients sometimes ask us to verify the residential status or work permit of our candidates. These documents record your nationality and possibly your ethnic origins.
In this case, we always process this information on the basis of your consent when you provide us with this information voluntarily. This information is never subject to automated processing.
We do not process any information relating to your possible criminal convictions.
IF YOU REFUSE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
When we process your personal data legally or contractually and you refuse to provide us with requested data, this could have an impact on the effectiveness of our collaboration (difficulties in contacting and providing you with our recruitment services correctly). We will inform you of any difficulties and their consequences should this occur and we will endeavour to find a suitable solution.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use various methods to collect personal data about you, including:
- During our exchanges with you: you can send us your identity data, your contact data, your professional data, or your financial data by exchanging with us by post, email or telephone and using the contact forms on our site. .
- Through third parties or publicly available sources: we receive personal data about you from third parties or sources freely accessible via social networks (public profiles); CV libraries, recruitment platforms and job boards with which we have subscriptions and other specialised job sites; via your professional website; your (former) employers; your university, school or training centre; or when you voluntarily share your LinkedIn profile with us (eg when you use it to apply for one of our offers).
4. YOUR PERSONAL DATA USE
We use your personal data for specific purposes when you give us your consent or when the applicable legislation authorises us to do so in order to offer you the best possible recruitment service. More specifically, we use your personal data in the following cases:
- To negotiate and conclude a contract or mandate with you (eg in order to be able to contractualize our collaboration or when you use our services);
- When we execute a contract or a recruitment mandate already in force (eg to invoke your (and our) rights and obligations, such as payment, sending correspondence and simply to provide you with our recruitment services correctly);
- When we have to comply with legal obligations related to our activity or our site (e.g. taxation and invoicing, preventing fraud or fictitious profiles and protecting our business in the event of a dispute or litigation);
- In order to comply with our legitimate interests when these are not in conflict with your rights and respect for your private life (in order to manage your contacts, create your customer or candidate account, maintain our archives and our up-to-date data, ensuring the management and protection of the site including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and database hosting);
- In certain situations, when you expressly give us your consent (e.g. when you subscribe to our newsletters or when you share your data with us via the contact forms on our site, if one of our customers needs information about your residence status or your work permit or to send a CV to one of our clients).
Please note that if you share your LinkedIn profile via our site, this is always done with your consent and according to the privacy rules of the LinkedIn platform. Please check their platform for more information.
Nevertheless, in the event that a candidate who has published their CV has created a profile on a job site, our data processing will be based on legitimate interests. In this specific case, the candidate would have made their CV available on a job site in order to make their personal information available to employers and recruiters, as part of their job search. Thus, we consider that our legitimate interests (as a recruitment firm) and those of our clients (having vacancies) reflect the interests of these candidates.
Our marketing efforts could include (and without this list being exhaustive): offers of assignments and candidates that could interest you, information on our events, or information on our activity that we consider could be useful to you.
When you submit your data to us via a contact form, we will inform you if your email address will be used for prospecting purposes. You will always have the possibility to object to this use (e.g. by means of a checkbox on our site).
We also take care to ensure that any prospecting process carried out by email: (i) will specify our identity as an advertiser; (ii) provide you with an easy way to opt out of receiving further solicitations (eg, instructions at the end of the message); and (iii) is carried out in accordance with the legislation in force (eg in accordance with the GDPR and the Postal and Electronic Communications Code).
For any questions relating to our marketing policies, please contact us at: email@example.com.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data to fulfil specific purposes, as defined above, unless we consider that we need to use it for another reason (and that reason is compatible with our original purpose).
If you would like more information on how we process your data for any new purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we need to use your personal data for a specific purpose, we will notify you and explain the legal basis on which we rely to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without notifying you or obtaining your prior consent, where permitted or required by law.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For our candidates, the types of organisations with whom we share your data include our clients, who are looking for candidates with a profile similar to yours, in order to provide you with job offers. This sharing of your data allows us to better assist you in your job search and also to meet our obligations to our customers. We always obtain your consent before sending your personal data to our customers.
If a client offers an interview to one of our candidates, we will therefore provide the candidate with the professional identity and contact data of the person in charge of recruitment at the client. We will only share the information provided when our client has confirmed to us that we can do so, and that our client would like to meet the candidate.
More generally, we share your personal data in the context of KATCHME’s professional activity:
- To comply with our tax and legal obligations, for example by sharing your information with our accountants or lawyers.
- To ensure the security of our data, by hosting it on servers owned by third parties.
- In order to ensure the proper management of our data, by organising it in a database or in a CRM system or software developed by third parties.
As part of our activity and the management of our site, your personal data may be shared with our partners, customers, subcontractors and our service providers. A list of these third parties is available upon request.
These third parties are still contractually bound to process your personal data: (i) in accordance with applicable law; (ii) only for specific purposes; and (iii) in accordance with our instructions. These third parties are also required to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
All data entered via our site is hosted within the European Economic Area (EEA).
However, in the context of our professional activity, we may be required to transfer your personal data outside the EEA, including in countries for which the European Commission has not taken a decision of “adequate protection”. In this case, we will comply with Chapter V of the GDPR which requires the implementation of appropriate safeguards and the existence of effective remedies for the people concerned.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented security measures to prevent the loss, unauthorised use, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data. We also have procedures in place to deal with any personal data breach and will notify you and the relevant supervisory authority of any breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. STORAGE PERIOD
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including to meet legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
In order to determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider:
- the nature and sensitivity of the personal data;
- the purposes for which we process your personal data;
- the need to keep your data;
- the possibilities of achieving these ends by other means; and
- legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements.
For more information on the retention periods applicable to your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
As a data subject, you have the following rights with regard to the protection of personal data:
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request the correction of your personal data.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal data (i.e. the right to be forgotten).
- The right to know the purpose of the processing of your personal data.
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data (i.e. the portability of your data).
- The right to object to the use of your personal data for prospecting purposes.
- The right to withdraw your consent authorising the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the CNIL, the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data (www.cnil.fr) in France. However, we would prefer to have the possibility of finding an amicable solution with you regarding any concerns you may have, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The exercise of one of your rights is normally free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if we consider your request to be manifestly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may also refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity. This is a security measure to prevent the disclosure of your data to any unauthorised person. We reserve the right to contact you to ask you for additional information regarding your request in order to facilitate the process.
We will do our best to respond to all legitimate and complete requests within one month. Sometimes it can take longer than a month (e.g. if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests).
If you have any questions about the processing times for your requests or to follow up on a request already submitted, please contact us at: email@example.com.